If you require legal advice in relation to any of the following or any other medical negligence matter, contact Callan & Co. Solicitors on 042 932 8053:
- Cosmetic surgery
- Failure to diagnose illness
- Misdiagnosis of illness
- Failure to warn about risks of a particular treatment
- Lack of consent prior to carrying out a particular treatment
- Failure to carry out a procedure to a reasonable standard
- Birth injuries
- Gynecological & obstetric injuries
- Acquired brain injuries
- Defective medical products issues
- Hospital acquired infection Claims
If you have sustained physical or psychological personal injury as a result medical treatment that did not meet the required professional standards, you are entitled to pursue a claim for compensation.
In addition to claiming for personal or psychological injuries sustained, you are entitled to claim for any out of pocket expenses you may have incurred. Examples of out of pocket expenses include your loss of earnings, remedial medical treatment, physiotherapy, travelling and pharmacy expenses.
If you wish to discuss any of the above issues or any other medical negligence issue concerning yourself or a family member, please contact Callan & Co. Solicitors on 042 932 8053.