Are you an employee who has experienced any of the following during the course of your employment:
- Accidents at work
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Stressful work environment
- Workplace bullying
- Sexual harassment
- Forced to work in an unsafe environment
- Breach of your terms and conditions of employment including non payment of wages
Please note that the Statute of Limitations in relation to employment matters is generally six months from the date of the circumstances giving rise to your complaint. This means that if you do not pursue legal action within that time, your matter will be “statute barred” and you will be unable to pursue your employer for their wrongful action(s).
If you wish to discuss any of the above matters or any other legal matter relating to your workplace, contact Callan & Co. Solicitors today on 042 932 8053.
Are you an employer who wishes to discuss any of the following employment law matters:
• A complaint has been lodged against you in the E.A.T.
• A complaint has been lodged against you in the Equality Tribunal.
• A complaint has been lodged against you in the Labour Court.
• You have been prosecuted for breaches of legislation.
• Proceedings have issued against you in the courts.
• Termination of employees.
• Advice on implementing grievance procedures.
• Drafting employment contracts and related mandatory documentation.
• Drafting Health & Safety statements.
If you wish to discuss any of the above matters or any other matter relating to your employees, contact Callan & Co. Solicitors today on 042 932 8053.